Thursday 26 July 2007

Day in, day out

So I've been at home for a month now. Getting in the routine, go to work, eat, go out on my bike, sleep, go to work, eat, go out on my bike, sleep...and so on. Ive not really done as much as i should have done with my college work. I'll hopefully do some more research today.

My parents got a new car a couple of weeks ago and i got insured on it. So I'm a driver again after a year of being but a pedestrian.

Cat come over last week and left yesterday. Time went far too fast. We did all the tacky tourist stuff: pedal boats, electric tram, beaches, ice creams and the wild life park.

At the wild life park i took some photos of the the animals (finally).



























I been ridin quite alot lately. Untill i wrecked my knee again. More photos, look!


















thats your lot for now. cya round like a circle

No comments: