Wednesday 1 April 2009

I ffffound some info graphics. Ha. Ha.

Andy showed me these info-graphics on ffffound.com. The first two are by Density Design and show levels of poverty in Italy. They look really cool, but are hard to understand when at a small size - I think, possibly, that they are over illustrated.




This one works much better. It is about oil prices. You still can't see the detail, but you can easily see that the price of oil id increasing. Not too sure who this is by.



Please note that I have made the utmost effort to restrain from jumping on the infographics band wagon, so let me make this clear; I am merely hitching a lift on the band wagon because I need it to take me somewhere (to a place where I can visually communicate important information), and I intend to get off at the end of my journey. To be fair infographics are a bit 2008 anyways.

No comments: