Thursday 4 June 2009

More water, and chocolate

I decided that the photograph for my 'water' post cards should show 9 bottles of dirty water and one bottle of clean water, instead of 9 empty bottles and one full, to represent giving 10% of people clean water. So I reshot the photo, using coffee as dirty water:



Here it is on the post card design:





I had my first experience of buying stock photography today as well and bought a couple of photos from iStock for my chocolate/child labour post cards:




To make them more cohesive I comped in an out of focus background onto the one of the photos, here's the final postcard design:




So that's all for the series I'm calling Two Sides to Every Story (maybe).





Here is the bill and ad-shell versions. They would be on the billboards/adshells with the changing images:









No comments: