Wednesday 4 June 2008

Relentless. No half measures.

I'm right in the middle of all the deadlines in the world and my stomach hurts from drinking too much Relentless. I think the
copywriter had me in mind when he wrote this on the back of Relentless cans:

It's goodbye to the shortcuts, hello to the grind.
Nobody ever said it would be an easy ride.
Suffer for your art.

Motivational stuff... Come off it, its not America, and I'm not Xander Cage (from Triple X, that crap film about an 'extreme sports enthusiast' turned spy).

Anyway, Bing got a new camera last week and he just got some radio transmitter/pocket wizard things and another flash. He wanted a chance to take some photos using off camera flashes, and I wanted a break from work, so me and him (him and I, even) went out riding/shooting (me riding, him shooting).

Anyways, without further ado, here is some photos of me suffering for my art...








Check out Bing's personal blog here, or his new BMX blog here

xXx

No comments: