Wednesday 24 September 2008

Additional Extras (for my last post)

Look out for Leeds Rhinos billboards with the strap line 'support your local super heroes' around the out skirts of Leeds. Josh from Thompson did them, and I went along to the photoshoot at Quantum photography studio. It was smart.

Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me when I spotted the bill boards, but here's some photos of the photoshoot, if you know what I mean.





It was pretty cool, they had these harness things that they strapped the players to, to make it look like they were flying through the air.

Also I managed to get copies of my National Media Museum leaflet that just been printed and distributed to museums and galleries around Yorkshire.



It has changed quite a bit since my original design, and isn't printed on the standard uncoated (nice) stock but I'm still pleased.

x

No comments: