Tuesday 13 May 2008

Fame - I'm gonna live forever

So basically all my hard work has started to pay off, and lately I have been spending most of my time just basically being famous. Here are some reasons why I am HOT and you are NOT.

On May 11th 2008, I officially scored the 21st highest score IN THE WORLD on the Facebook application, Kick-ups. Here I would like to point out that there are over 6 billion people in the world. Here is a screen grab of the score-board that secured my reputation in the international Kick-ups circuit.



I have also appeared in various magazines over the last month.



This is an article in Ride about how I went to a BMX competition. It is pretty hard to see me in some of the photos. The photographer was rubbish and I'm out of focus in some of the pictures, and not even in others (Papps, eh? I don't know.). Here is a blown up image of me from one of the photos. You'll notice as well that its not really the most flattering photograph. It looks like I've got child bearing hips. It's a hard life being a celebrity.



Dig also covered the story. They didn't manage a photo, not even an out of focus one. The writer was keen, however, to tell people about how he met me. And yes that is an iMac keyboard in the background of the photo. Bling.





I also kicked off my modeling career with this photo by Ricky Adam in the photo edition of Juxtapoz. Note also that I'm still good looking, even with my back to the camera.



I still try and find time in my busy life to do a bit of Graphic Design - to give something back, you know? My first proper job came back from the printers yesterday. Its alright, just not as good as being ranked 21st in the world at Kick-Ups. O well.


So yeah, look out for me opening supermarkets in your area.

X.

No comments: