Monday 15 December 2008

Final Stationary

I reckon I have finished the converge brief.

After the feedback from my final crit (and the feedback from the letter i sent into the real world) I have decided that a fully embossed envelope would not be appropriate.

There are legibility issues, as well as issues regarding photocopying.

Speaking to Jo Guilmore AKA Quibik, he told me about a letter head that he did for a client with little money which involved choosing a recognisable paper and printing the header on it as part of the letter (ie setting up a Word template, so that every letter you write automatically prints out a letter head.)

I have decided to emboss the logo, but print the details out with the rest of the letter.

To keep consistency across the stationary I have just embossed the logo on the business card as well.

I got my Ellie Poo envelopes, so I have embossed them with art+design+change. They look good.




No comments: