Thursday 11 December 2008

It took God like a whole day to make the stars and stuff

Things are getting a bit hectic now, what with the deadline looming closer and me still being miles away from finishing.

Anyways, yesterday I found a few tutorials on the internet and make me some space to go on the cardboard box:



And here is the final designs to be printed on the acetate. I added some simple diagrams to show the read how to use the books (it became apparent that it is not as obvious as I hoped after the crit on Wednesday):




I also designed some covers for different sets in the series - the image with acetate over it seems to work pretty well. It is fairly adaptable.




Today I put together tho box. It looks good and I'm really pleased with it, however my craft skills let me down a little. The acetate sleeve is far too tight and you can see the double sided tape all over it.



No comments: