Monday 1 December 2008

More embossing

I have attempted to make the letter head completely embossed. This will make it more unique and more environmentally friendly.

Because I was limited by how small I could emboss type I have had to make the details really big. However, I quite like it.



I have typed up a letter to my parents in the Isle of Man, explaining the project and asking them to show the headed paper to 'the real world' to get some feedback. I am concerned that it will not be considered legible enough.

I have also been experimenting with embossing envelopes. It works quite well on this brown envelope. I have just ordered some Ellie Poo envelopes (that will go with the headed paper).



I have found some cool examples of similar stuff:


Naomi Hirabayashi - Invitation for Boycrews Co.



Milkxhake - Wedding invitation for Ruggerro Baldaso in Italy

No comments: