Monday 20 October 2008

White Riot...

I have just checked redwatch.org. Red watch is a nasty site set up white power (not the cheap cider) types, which acts as a kind of catalogue of anti-fascist, so that Nazis can beat them up if they see them/throw bricks through their windows/etc.

Anyway, good news, my photo is on there from the weekend, I am finally a real communist....

Seriously though, this is a naughty website that has resulted in people being attacked/threatened is only still there because of some ridiculous loophole in the law.

Another point. I wasn't really protesting, I was just spectating. For all they know I could be a racist pr*ck like them.

On a more positive note, Handy Andy Cody/Andy Morse Cody took time out from drawing circles to show me this guys website - ollymoss.com. He's only a year older than me. Looks like I got some work to do, I might have to put fighting fascist off for a while if I want to get better at design.



Redesign of The Great Dictator. Get it? Almost like my One World Center poster in my last post, the simplicity of this makes it better though.

Laters.

No comments: