Wednesday 20 May 2009

Coffee and water

I turned the coffee postcards into coasters. I think they work much better, and context means that people are more likely read them as they will be on a table in front of someone for a potentially long time:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have also been taking photos of water bottles for a post card that compares the profits of the water industry to the number of people without clean water. I want one photo with ten full bottles of water, and one with one full bottle and nine empty ones.

Here's some of the positions I tried (with full bottles):







Here's the final arrangement (very hastily 'Photoshopped'):

Photobucket

Although I was speaking to Laura M. today and she suggested instead of 9 empty bottles, nine bottles filled with dirty water. I reckon that could work better and would be clearer.

No comments: