Monday 18 May 2009

Coffee, clothes and climate change

I have started to figure out how my 'Made You Think' campaign will work - about time too... Basically, there is going to be 'promotional' material, juxtaposing information which creates links between us as British citizens, and the rest of the world.

Working logo:
Here are some of the statements I have been looking at - please note, this is probably not the final format, I have just done them like this to' get them down'.

Fairtrade Coffee: 

Photobucket


Photobucket
What do you think of my 2p coffee stain? I constructed a big cardboard 2p to make it...


Tesco's clothes (not final imagery):

Photobucket 

Photobucket
I could not find the statistics for this one, so had to abandon it.

Government spending:

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: